Burger Face Bento

We really enjoy a good hamburger now and then, but we like veggie burgers, too. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I really love some types and really hate others. I also think that there are several that market themselves as healthier versions of a burger but really aren't. There was one type that had MORE fat than a beef burger! (Another reason to learn to read the nutritional labels on everything you buy - even when you think you know what you're buying.) I think we've tried them all - beans, veggies, soy proteins, all different brands. Our favorite soy protein burger is Morningstar Farms Grillers Prime. They have a little smoky flavor to them that actually mimics the taste of a flame grilled burger pretty well. The chics really like em, so that's what's in the lunchbox tomorrow...


Vanilla yogurt with strawberries, Mini sweet peppers, Soft chocolate cookies, Burger face with mini ketchup bottle (how cute is THAT?)

I found the little ketchup at Wal-Mart in their deli section. I thought it was so cute, I couldn't pass it up. The chic will love it cause she loves to order room service at hotels and this is just like the one they bring you for room service.


The chocolate cookies were from Sunshine Mom's post http://sunshinemom.blogspot.com/2009/09/soft-chocolate-cookies.html Yummy! I'm going to try her brownies next!


Finally, finally, FINALLY, I am done messing with my blog layout. I FINALLY decided to have someone design the header for me since I'm obviously graphic-design challenged. I think she did an amazing job! Please check her out if you need anything like this done... http://veronicachapp.blogspot.com/ You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

amanda said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuute.
and room service? my kids wouldn't even know what that means! heck, I don't think I have ever had room service!

Amy said...

I looooove the new banner!!!!

Post a Comment