The Do It Yourselfer

I don't know about your kids, but mine love to make their own food. When the oldest chic learned to make her own pb&j, she would sneak into the kitchen before anyone woke up so that she could make herself a sandwich before I could tell her "no". She loves to eat things that she creates herself (hmmm...wonder where she gets that from?) Tomorrow's lunch will be whatever she makes of it. I included some things that she can spread peanut butter or honey onto and eat however she wishes...muffin and cheese, peanut butter and celery, celery and cheese...whatever. She can make it as she wishes. She'll love it!

Whole wheat English muffin half, Natural peanut butter, Cheddar cheese, Strawberry fruit strip, Graham crackers, Honey, Celery sticks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kidlet loves making his own sandwiches! I think this is now mostly because he can put jelly on a soy chik'n sandwich without me telling him it's gross :P

Lunch looks very fun and tasty!

Happy Little Bento said...

DIY are great! My boy makes his own toast (and his dad's) every morning too.

Post a Comment