Snowflake Muffin

I made cranberry orange muffins today. I wanted to try out a new silicone muffin pan AND play with the new camera a bit. I learned that I love the camera, but the silicone muffin pan was not my favorite thing. It was really really hard to get the muffins out of the molds in one piece and cleaning it was almost impossible...all those nooks and crannies. I managed to get only one of the muffins came out in one piece so it went in the chic's lunch.


Cucumber slices and red bell pepper tree, Cranberry orange muffin, Blackberries, Turkey skewer and candy cane cheese

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've wondered about those pans! They seem like they would be difficult. Lunch looks tasty!

RLR said...

I've always had problems with my pans, too. I've even sprayed them with cooking spray (seems you shouldn't have to...) and they still don't work well. Enjoy seeing the lunches you pack. It's always nice to find inspiration from others who are concerned about packing a healthy lunch!

Happy Little Bento said...

I have that pan, and the same problem too. I think silicone pans probably work better if the shapes are simple (round). But, will probably never buy another one.Cute candy cane!

Oleys said...

I love love LOVE the picture (and the super cute lunch). Sweet camera! :)

Angela said...

It's too bad the muffins were so tough to get out because they look awesome and fun. Almost as good as the huge tasty blackberries. :)

Post a Comment